Friday, June 11, 2010

Install day Franklin Tennessee Interior Designer, Amanda Burdge

So we are loading up the van, and heading out to a clients house this afternoon for the install. It was a pretty tall order, for not a lot of money. The client needed new paint (expensive), new fireplace surround (expensive) and he wanted furniture for his family room, living room, and dining room. And he wanted ALL of this done for 15k. Well I am one hell of a designer, but I can't make miracles happen. Especially when we started with all NEW furniture. Here are the befores

Family room before

Family room before
Living room before

Living room before

Now I know these pics are bad, took them with my phone, but you get the idea. I will have the after photos up this afternoon. Is the anticipation killing you? I know right? Me too. Stay tuned!


Don't forget to follow us on twitter!


And become a FAN on our AB HOME facebook fanpage!

3 comments:

  1. I like to help people whatever their budget, but I had a woman one time who wanted to get NEW furniture for her living room and wanted the total {including my fee} to be a max of $1,500.00. Most of the time, when I ask if there is a budget I just get a blank look. Until I start throwing numbers out to see where their comfort level is ~ then they have a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The suspense is killing me! I love a good before and after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see...
    I scrolled down first.
    I would KILL for a $15K budget.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete