Friday, August 28, 2009

Under the weather, in a ditch


Abby the Tabby AKA: Abracadabra, or AB TAB

Inky: AKA: The Hippo
Why must mom decorate me? Well it's attention, so I will go with it.
Oh my god I love boxes. All boxes. I love paper, and boxes. Big boxes, little boxes, and I love all paper!! And by the way, you cannot see me, Im in stealth mode. Highly secretive operation here.


Im feeling under the weather and in a ditch today. I was under the bridge yesterday too. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING hurts. And to make matters worse my stomach feels like it is on fire, a volcano with built up frustration and anger bubbling further into aggravation. I cant decide if I want to sit, stand, or lay down. It is too hard to make such a decision in this state. Im agitated, and irritable, and then five seconds later I want to cry in defeat. Maybe my husband is right. It would be much easier to go out back and just shoot me. At least all of this would be over.

I missed work yesterday. My girls do not come in on Thursdays. So the shop was closed. I made the mistake of leaving my cell number on the door. I swear to heaven on earth if I received one more call from a damn delivery truck, irate and cranky, wanting to deliver goods I was going to shoot THEM! Despite my dissatisfaction I made the decision to come in today. Pointless. Im sitting here at the computer practically drooling in irritation and discomfort. I can barely move. My girls will be here in an hour. I cannot wait. Although I don't know why. I will just go home and be irritated in discomfort and all ALONE at home. In a universe that is so complex and organized why must we get illness? Couldn't GOD just skip over this part? At any rate if you haven't caught my drift, Im miserable. So I guess I will take my irritable, cranky pants home and sulk. Oh and one more thing. Why is it when you feel this way the worst, and I mean the WORST television is on? I already feel crappy. Do I really need to flip through infomercials of the snuggie, Billy Mayes, and Tony Robbins? To make us all feel better Im posting three of my favorite things, abby the tabby, inky AKA: the hippo, and Nike, A.K.A: big bear/big kitty/Nike no toes (no toes comes from the fact that he has NEVER been able to jump because his toes don't work) But I love him anyways! Awww dont these make you smile? They make me feel a weee bit better.
Nike AKA: Big bear/ Big kitty/ Nike no toes (he weighs 20 lbs!! Isn't he C-U-T-E!)



9 comments:

  1. They are cute and I hope you feel better soon. It's that time of year that we love so much...flu time! Take care and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious kittie! Hope you get back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe find those favorite DVD's and put them on - of course, that's when you'll fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwe, sorry you feel crappy. Feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gods those cats are super cute, but i am so so sad that you are unwell, the illness is even appearing the blog also, i so so so hope that you get well super soon and be back to your fav thing, that is making people's life beautiful

    get well super soon Amanda :), i will pray for you don't worry :)

    take care and keep writing...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I just realized you are not on my blogroll. This is a huge oversight, I'm adding you right now!! You are so great! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, so sorry to hear you are feeling so bad! Sending you Get Well Vibes!!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete