Friday, April 30, 2010

Wine on Tyne event-Interior designer Amanda Burdge

1002 Tyne Blvd.
On Wednesday night I had the honor and the privilege to attend the wine on tyne event, in Nashville's exclusive Green Hills neighborhood. The home, located at 1002 Tyne Blvd. is reportedly on the market for $4.5 million, through Michael Sohr and associates. You can go here to see the listing. I'm not entirely certain why the event was held, other than show it off, and find a potential buyer. The event brought together some of Nashville's finest builders, real estate agents, and interior designers, for food, wine and and little mingling. And maybe even a little gossip about who the owners were, why they are selling, and of course all the infinite, and fabulous details the home expressed in every corner. Here are a few of the amazing photos:
Dining room


Master Bathroom


Casita/guest house


Guest bath


Four car garage

Don't forget to follow us on twitter! 
And become a FAN on our AB HOME facebook fanpage!

11 comments:

  1. Amanda, did you just want to move in? That home is incredible! I am crazy about the little guest house and that outdoor fireplace. Did you get any good scoop about why it's on the market? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful place. I think I could live in that 4-car garage and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could fit my whole house in that guest bath....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chandelier in the dining room is really interesting. I've never seen anything quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, quite a stunning place! And I think my hubby would be really happy with that four car garage :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it must have been a great party at such a fabulous home!! Love the art and the Casita!! Thanks for sharing Amanda....

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to live there...my maiden name was Tyne...I've never heard it anywhere before!! I agree Karena, what a great place to throw a party...why does it always come down to that?!

    Best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, it must have been so much fun! The diningroom is very different in a good way. I love the way they took chances and combined so many interesting elements. It photographs wonderfully!
    cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is very useful for us. You can buy Saya Piazza Shops in Sector 131 Noida Expressway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this post is a very useful for us. You can buy Capital Athena in Noida Extension.

    ReplyDelete