Friday, April 23, 2010

Diva Event Saturday April 24th!!

Our DIVA Event is tomorrow!!  Cathi (the DIVA), Marabeth, and myself are looking forward to meeting every one of you.  We will have refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres and plenty of great product to spruce up your home for spring. And don't forget, if it's a DIVA pick, it is 35% off!
I would also like to thank stylebluprint.com for featuring me on Wednesday and writing a fabulous article about design, living in Nashville and how it compares to my previous address, Las Vegas!

Have questions? Need design help? Contact us!

Don't forget to follow us on twitter! 
And become a FAN on our AB HOME facebook fanpage!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Will the discount be applied online too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful, wish I lived in Nashville so I could go! My grandparents lived there, we went all the time when I was little, love that town! Good luck with it, I'm sure it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a diva event sounds like somewhere i need to be! too bad i'm not in tn, but hope you guys have a great turnout and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great turnout.
    We goats will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing how it all went!

    ReplyDelete