Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back from the Dead


I know that my beloved fans and followers are probably wondering what the hell happened to me. So, so sorry. I have been on a bit of a hiatus. The warehouse sale was HUGE, then of course the holidays, Market in Atlanta and now a whole New Year!
Im very excited about 2010! We have many great things in store, and we have so many NEW things to talk about. Not to mention our VERY exciting news that we have been approved to carry the most beautiful and charming Jonathan Adler line of goods! YAY! So I will come back and give all the details about all of our new product lines, trends, up and comings, and the wonderful plans we have for the store starting this spring. I hope all of you had a fabulous holiday and when I have a tad more time I will report on all the goods!

4 comments:

  1. Missed you ! I hope you had a great holiday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it's that you've been busy, Amanda. I was thinking about you, but I hate to send people emails when they've been absent. I always feel like I might be intruding on something personal. Anyway, glad you're back and can't wait to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you're back! Hopefully you've been making wads of cash as well!!

    ReplyDelete