Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Highpoint trends by designer Amanda Burdge




This year traveling to Highpoint Market was more fun than ever. Market not only helps me see upcoming trends and recognize new ones, but most importantly it gives me the opportunity to connect with other designers. Being able to sit down with them allows me to talk shop about top design trends and current swings in our industry. It is also a great way to discuss popular buying habits in different regions. For instance, talking shop with one of L.A.’s hottest designers, Brooke Giannetti of Velvet and Linen I learned that her shop cannot keep Swedish antiques and vintage finds in stock. Maria Killam, an expert at design and color and author of Colour Me Happy rarely sell’s an antique because in Vancouver the style is very sleek and modern with great pops of color, her specialty. Kim Grigg from Knotting Hill Interiors is a luxury Interior designer who is an expert at combining inexpensive finds with beautiful treasures for a beautiful layered look unique to her and South Carolina. Each area has a unique buying focus, but High Point Market always sets the tone.
Here are some items that we all agreed were going to make a big splash in the upcoming year (click here to read more)

5 comments:

  1. I really like the list. I love the purple and gold trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to show appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this issue. After exploring through the search engines and seeing advice that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over. christian louboutin saleLiving minus the strategies to the problems you’ve sorted out all through your entire guideline is a crucial case, christian louboutin uk and the ones which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not come across your web blog. The understanding and kindness in controlling all things was excellent.Tory Burch Shoes Sale I don’t know what mbt shoes ukI would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a step like this. I am able to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for your impressive and effective guide.christian Louboutin ukI won’t hesitate to propose the website to any individual who needs to have recommendationsaboutthistopic.
    abercrombie fitch ukThese shoes are made keeping in mind the quality, style and the most important comfort. Light weight is also one of the best key features of the elevator shoes. tory burch shoesWith this feature, you don’t have to compromise on the comfort issue. Another unique aspect is that it helps in maintaining a good posture.christian Louboutin uk Also, these shoes are made out of finest leathers and meet the high standards, so you don’t have to worry about the quality issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petty as a partner in the eyes of male MBT Moja Shoesfashion, my heart cloth paste with all sorts of modest fashion fruit: like cool when removed, prolapse of my nature; like good music in Europe, the prevalent custom of love autumn brother;MBT M.Walk Shoes like the tide, the familiar The most popular show in Paris each year format. The car, the same should also form part of my fashion.

    Advance knowledge, enthusiasm, vitality, is now a model for young people MBT Panda Sandalsfeatures. Choose what kind of car as the life of the first car? Eye-catching medium-sizedMBT Habari Sandals car is not enough? Although not really the most important identity, but it is also at the mercy of the Eve of water narrow tidal wave of men and women who's trying to. On the line I do not flashy cars that do not choose to do, mbt shoes ukto see the love of that particular key. People are emotional, precisely because of this predicament, Love CD medium-sized European shock factor, I do not group Zhuo gas, deeply touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is really stunning.Leather sheets really impressive.It really enhances the beauty of the house with such pattern

    Home Improvement Northern Virginia

    ReplyDelete